Re: key signing request - Nijmegen, The Netherlands

On Wed 14 Feb 2001, Russell Coker wrote:

> Firstly I suggest Utrecht instead of Nijmegen as it's apparently more
> conveniant for many people to get to.

Speak for yourself :-) Going to Nijmegen after work will cost me
a total of 1 hour "lost" time; going to Utrecht will cost me
more then 3 hours. If all that's necessary is for 2 people in
Nijmegen to get their keys signed, then it's silly for 3 people
to travel from Nijmegen / Arnhem to Utrecht to meet someone who
happens to live in Utrecht...

> Also there has been talk of having a Debian Developers meeting in the
> Netherlands soon, such meetings usually start out at the Utrecht CS meeting
> point.  At such a meeting you should be able to get 5 or more active
> developers to sign your key (I'll do it if no-one else).

That's something else.

Paul Slootman
--
home:       paul@wurtel.net      http://www.wurtel.demon.nl/