Re: key signing request - Nijmegen, The Netherlands

On Monday 12 February 2001 16:05, Peter van Rossum wrote:
> I am trying to become a Debian developper. Before I jump
> into the new maintainers queue, I'd like to have everything
> set up properly, so the application can go smoothly. Among
> other things, this means I'd like to have my public key
> signed by some current member of Debian. Is there someone
> in Nijmegen, The Netherlands or somewhere near (i.e. anywhere
> else in The Netherlands :-)) willing to help me?

I am not a developer yet, but in the process. My key is signed by
another developer-to-be and two real developers... And i am in the
building just across the street (Toernooiveld, thus in the UL building...)

Would a sign from a developer-to-be do? In any case, if there is going
to be a key-signing at the Univ. of Nijmegen i'll be there...

Egon (egonw@sci.kun.nl)