key signing request - Nijmegen, The Netherlands

I am trying to become a Debian developper. Before I jump
into the new maintainers queue, I'd like to have everything
set up properly, so the application can go smoothly. Among
other things, this means I'd like to have my public key
signed by some current member of Debian. Is there someone
in Nijmegen, The Netherlands or somewhere near (i.e. anywhere
else in The Netherlands :-)) willing to help me?

Peter
--
Peter van Rossum, Department of Mathematics, University of Nijmegen,
Toernooiveld 1, 6525 ED Nijmegen, The Netherlands, Phone: +31-24-3652997,