Re: Bidirectional gating of Debian mailing lists through news.nic.it?

begin quoting remmy@cistron.nl (Remco Rijnders):

> Though I am in no way officially related to the Debian project, such a
> system has already been set up via other ISP's. This post for example
> I am posting to a newsgroup. From there it will be gated to the list.

Well, but this is not a Usenet-wide gateway. Every ISP had to set up
the gating separately. news.nic.it wants to gate the linux.* groups
back to the corresponding mailing lists.

To what newsgroup do you post?

Any comments anyone, btw?

--
"Two thousand years ago, two thousand years ago, the
proudest boast was: 'Civis Romanus sum". Today, in