Bay Area Debian Key-Signing and Hang-out

Forwarded from the Bay Area Debian list:

BAD Key-Signing and Hang-out

Saturday 17 Feb 2001, 1PM
Harrington's Bar and Grill, 245 Front St., San Francisco CA.

Harrington's has food like burgers, beer, soft-drinks and
coffee. Something for everyone. Big tables and/or booth-y type
things. I'll put a "BAD" sign out for easy identification.

People with GPG keys to get signed should forward those keys to me
(see name and address above) by Friday night, and I'll do a print-out
and copies for easy signature reference. People who need signatures
should bring solid proof of ID, such as a driver's license or
passport, per the Debian new maintainer's guide.

Questions or comments should be sent to Bay Area Debian list,

Oh, the "see name and address above" relates to my name and address.

Evan Prodromou