Re: ITA: epic4

"Chad C. Walstrom" <chewie@wookimus.net> writes:

> On Mon, Feb 12, 2001 at 07:15:51PM +0100, David N. Welton wrote:
> > epic is sort of 'sentimental' for me, as it was my first Debian
> > package in '97, but I don't even use epic4 anymore, and don't have
> > the time to hack on it (Apache stuff is taking up increasing amounts

> I still use the epic4 client, and I'd REALLY like to roll the
> libreadline into it one of these days.  (It would be PERFECT then.
> *grin*) I'd be willing to adopt it from you.  I'm currently working
> on fixing up gtimer, my first adopted package, and I'm awaiting DAM
> approval.  By the time I wrap up gtimer and get DAM approval, I
> should be able to upload packages w/o a sponsor.

> So, ya willing to give it up to a daily user of epic? ;-)  If so, I'll
> submit an ITA to BTS.

Oops, that wasn't entirely clear.  I should have written "I don't even
use epic4, *let alone* epic", or something to that effect.  Epic is a
different package.

Maybe we should just get rid of it?  Does anyone still use it?  It's
certainly not actively developed upstream - epic4 is the current
one...

--
David N. Welton
     Personal:           http://www.efn.org/~davidw/