ITA: epic4

On Mon, Feb 12, 2001 at 07:15:51PM +0100, David N. Welton wrote:
> epic is sort of 'sentimental' for me, as it was my first Debian
> package in '97, but I don't even use epic4 anymore, and don't have
> the time to hack on it (Apache stuff is taking up increasing amounts

I still use the epic4 client, and I'd REALLY like to roll the
libreadline into it one of these days.  (It would be PERFECT then.
*grin*)  I'd be willing to adopt it from you.  I'm currently working
on fixing up gtimer, my first adopted package, and I'm awaiting DAM
approval.  By the time I wrap up gtimer and get DAM approval, I should
be able to upload packages w/o a sponsor.

So, ya willing to give it up to a daily user of epic? ;-)  If so, I'll
submit an ITA to BTS.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie
Key fingerprint = B4AB D627 9CBD 687E 7A31  1950 0CC7 0B18 206C 5AFD