Re: Packages for using kernel 2.4.x with potato

Through a stream from Adrian Bunk came ...
< Since it seems noone has already done this: I'll set up an apt-able
< archive with _all_ the packages someone might need when upgrading the
< kernel to 2.4.x .  I hope I'll have it ready till Tuesday. I plan to
< include:
It might be worthwhile to just make a task-linux2.4 package that depends on
the below packages. BTW:are there any problems with older kernels when using
the newer utilities ?

uli