in what status is Debian/Hurd?

Hi all,

I recently installed Debian GNU/Hurd for the first time.
It works to some extent ;-)  I am very glad to see X Window
is running and TeX also works fine under Hurd.

But there are something I can't understand.  For example
jtex-base is of 'Architechture all' but it seems there is no
such package in binary-hurd-i386.

Furthermore I could build jtex-bin but I can't find this in
binary-hurd-i386.

I want to ask if the packages in binary-hurd-i386 are not
automatically built ones and why it does not contain packages
of 'Architechture all'?

Is there any rule to upload any package in binary-hurd-i386
or can one do NMU freely?

Very sorry if I missed something essential.

Regards,		2001.2.7

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>