Re: assimilating OpenBSD

* Adrian Bunk (bunk@fs.tum.de) [010206 20:24]:
> > Last friday I started Debian OpenBSD with the following targets
> > and milestones:
>
> One question out of interest: What is the opinion of the OpenBSD people on
> your project?

I would like to know, too. I wrote Theo about my intent and he
never answered.

> Why don't you use the powerful GNU-tools? I know that they compile and
> work perfect under NetBSD and I expect the same under OpenBSD.

Right now I try to avoid the gnu tools because using their source
is not as well reviewed as the OpenBSD code. Introducing such
code probatly will open security holes. It might be ok to use
them in the packaging process if all else fails.