Re: Open letter to Debian community

On Wed, Jan 31, 2001 at 03:42:55PM +1100, Brian May wrote:

>     David> Where are you buying your CDs? You can get Potato for less
>     David> than $10 from some of the CD places. If that's too much,
>     David> you can buy just the first CD.
>
> Careful here (unless you know better then I do), it might be different
> in Russia.

Going to the CD list to the Russia distributer, they offer the 6 cd set of
Debian for 500 p, and the 1 cd for 75 p. If I'm right in assuming p=ruble, then
that's $18 for the 6 cd set and $3 for the 1 cd, according to Yahoo's currency
converter. (Which corresponds to what I saw in America - I somewhat mispoke on
$10, which was for binarys only.)

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org