Re: HOWTO announce ITP

On Mon, 29 Jan 2001, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:

>  I guess I can do that, too.  Something along the lines of 'Prospective
>  Packages Weekly Report'?  I'd put only new RFPs and ITPs there.  Does that
>  sound ok?  (I really don't want to mix Orphaned Packages with ITPs, but if
>  people deem that to be a good idea...)
Please use flags for different kind of mails to enable procmail rules
sort them out
I suggest:
    - for ITPs:                               [ITP]
    - for Prospective Packages Weekly Report: [PPWP]
    - for ITOs:                               [ITO]
and perhaps ship examples for procmail rules for those who don't know how
to handle it ...

Kind regards

        Andreas.