Re: [Fwd: [RFC] Making NM 'by recommendation']

Julian Gilbey <J.D.Gilbey@qmw.ac.uk> wrote:
>On the other hand, if Dale is willing to arrange this, there seems to
>be no reason why a sponsored applicant cannot complete the NM stuff
>with his sponsor as AM; this would be essentially the same.

Bear in mind that some people have more than one sponsor; each of my
four packages is sponsored by someone different. (My first sponsor
preferred not to sponsor things he wasn't experienced in, and I suppose
I just got into the habit of asking on debian-mentors each time.)