Re: [Fwd: [RFC] Making NM 'by recommendation']

Different issue: the sponsor in this case is the one recommending the
NM, not the one sponsring the NM's packages.  We need a new term to make
this unambiguous...I'd prefer to use AM, but that's the point of this
discussion, isn't it ;) ?  Let's call them nominators for now...

--
The Internet must be a medium for it is neither Rare nor Well done!