Re: non-US?

On Thu, Jan 25, 2001 at 11:04:46PM -0500, Aubin Paul wrote:
> Right, the xine-css plugin just overwrites (I'll have to figure out how to
> prevent problems) the existing xine_dvd.so plugin, and includes css. We could
> probably host it in non-US...

I think this is not neccesary. You easily could use dpkg-divert
to move xine's xine_dvd.so away before you unpack your package.
Just remember to remove the divert, if your package is removed.

    Ingo
--
16                      Hard coded constant for amount of room allowed for
                        cache align and faster forwarding (tunable)

-- seen in /usr/src/linux-2.2.14/net/TUNABLE