Re: Migration to Pentium?

Perhaps a bigger issue is the fact that a pentium optimized binary will run
_slower_ on a P6 chip (PPro, PII, PIII, Celeron I, Celeron II). There are
most like a ton of people with one of those processors.

Sean

--
Anyone who imagines that all fruits ripen at the same time
as the strawberries, knows nothing about grapes.