Re: ITP: bibletime

> This is how I think it happened:
> Someone did an ITP on bibletime, sword, and gnomesword. Found out that
> Dan was already doing it and let him continue to do so and left it at
> that. Dan is in the NM queue and recently asked for a sponsor and I
> jumped at it because I would like to use those packages.
>
> > In fact, since I have this stuff, I should probably go be his sponser..any
> > issues with that?
>
> No, no problem. Since you already have working packages it would make
> the most sense. There were some issues with the upstream source
> with bibletime, sword, gnomesword (mostly makefile stuff), did you fix
> this in your packages? Dan had just fixed the sword makefile (moved to
> autoconf) because the upstream breaks on non-x86 systems (which I
> found out because I use Alphas).

The current version of bibletime (0.31) build with no problems...sword does
need work.  I've worked around alot of the problems with the build process
and have most of a true autoconf build system done...but if he's got that done
then I can stop. :)  What I do have does build on non-x86 systems...

I sent him mail and am waiting for a reply..will go from there...

Ivan

--
Ivan E. Moore II