Re: ITP: bibletime

On Sun, Jan 21, 2001 at 08:45:15AM -0800, Ron Farrer wrote:
> Ivan E. Moore II (rkrusty@tdyc.com) wrote:
>
> > I just searched the archives and could not find any mention of bibletime within
> > the debian-devel mailing list.  And there is not a ITP bug filed against the
> > wnpp.  So what am I missing?
>
> Hmm, I couldn't find the ITP in the list archive.. but I did find
> this: <http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors-0101/msg00093.html>

Well...I personally do not want to step on any toes but there is no ITP so
I can't be yelled at for this.

Now...If he is going to do these great.  I just want them done.  I'm doing the
packages for my wife already but if someone else is going to do them even
better.

But there was no ITP and I've had packages for these for years now. If you
are his sponser than kick him in the ass and make him do what he's supposed
to do and file an ITP and cc debian-devel like everyone else does.

Ivan

--
Ivan E. Moore II