ITP: bibletime

Severity: wishlist

 BibleTime 0.31 is a free and easy to use bible study tool for UNIX systems.
 BibleTime provides easy handling of digitalized texts (Bibles, commentaries
 and lexicons) and powerful features to work with these texts (search in
 texts, write own notes, save, print etc.).

License: GPL

The tricky part of this is that it uses exteranl docs (in different formats
depending on how it was created...)..anyways...Some of these are (c)'d as
well as the whole bloat issue of text type packages... In the upcoming stable
(1.0) release there will be full blown utilities built in that will make this
package usefull even without any of those external packages.  My goal will be
to make those packages available either through Debian or external...depending
on size and everything...I'm not sure I want to bloat Debian with a bunch of
bible text...

Ivan
--
Ivan E. Moore II