master.debian.org in trouble?

I can ping it just fine, but ssh doesn't work, nor does accessing the
BTS webpages...  I've waited a number of hours (these things tend to
solve themselves :) but there's still a problem.

Telnet to it gives an immediate "connection refused", so that's OK
(assuming telnetd is disabled). ssh hangs; telnet to port 80 either
gives "connection refused", or hangs, or connects but then doesn't
respond.

I wanted to do some digging through the BTS, so it's a bit of a pain.
Any info on its condition much appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul Slootman