Re: upload rejected: changes file doesn't say <package> for Source

On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 08:55:08PM +1100, Brian May wrote:
> I would be surprised if dh-make did this.
>
> Others will tell you how to convert it to Unix text format (is there
> any FAQ we can point people to who want to know this?)

A FAQ's a bit major, isn't it? I'm writing a mini-HOWTO about general
plain text conversion, and that's only going to be a few pages.

In summary:
 	dos2unix file (from sysutils package)
or	recode l1/crlf..l1 file (from recode)
or	konwert -O lf file (from konwert)

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
http://dvdeug.dhis.org