Re: Two versions in the archives

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of yudit, and I'd like to try something new:

This is an Intent to Not Package.

However, if there's anyone who, after having tried binaries or a local
compile, still wants to see yudit 2.x in Debian, I will gladly
help/sponsor/coordinate with hir.

For those of you who are wondering what this is all about, I refer you
to www.yudit.org, where the screenshot is very literally WYSIAYG: no
file selector box, no menus, not even popup menus (click 12 times to
cycle through the options). However, the new anti-aliased truetype output
looks nice.

PS: don't confuse my INP (or INU) with an ITO.
--
The idea is that the first face shown to people is one they can readily
accept - a more traditional logo. The lunacy element is only revealed