Re: (long reply) Re: NM saga (all of it - Joey, this means you)

On 20010116T020152+0200, Eray Ozkural (exa) wrote:
> Don't forget that processing phase depends on applicant's response time and
> DAM approval depends solely on DAM. So, this is a problem.

As far as I have heard, the DAM approval time depends also on the quality
of that particular AM report and on the quality of previous reports by the
same AM.

James has IIRC stated that there are AM's whose reports he can process fast,
as he knows (from experience from their earlier reports) that they make accurate
reports and that they do their job as an AM in an excellent manner.  Then there
are AM's whose reports may require him to double-check or even ask for more
data.  It's natural that reports from the former set of AM's may be
more often looked at than reports from the latter.

James named some AM's who are in the former category and none of the latter.
I no longer remember the names.

                     Keep the Deja Archive Alive!
        http://www2.PetitionOnline.com/dejanews/petition.html