Re: New-maintainer - STOP THAT SHIT

As I mentioned before, I have passed all tasks and skills to become a NM, I'm
just waiting DAM approval.

At the moment, I live 2000 km from home, I don't have a Debian system at hand,
and at work, I'm only allowed to use Suse, other distribution is prohibited.

I'm /home-less and I'm not rich enough to buy a computer now. If DAM would
accept me as NM I could work remotely on Debian machines and improve the
packages I have already build.

I also think that when someone actively participate in a volunteer project, he
(she) has the right to take part in the decisions made (votes, ie) and guide
the future of this project.

Yours,

Eric.