Re: PRE Version numbers

On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 12:04:44AM +0200, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> (Come on!  I thought it was always obvious that one just doesn't release
> different files with the same name and version.)

Well, I uploaded more than once a broken orig file (repackaged and changed
content because of left over and not cleaned config stuff). I learned to
check this but i would be realy troubled if i have to bother a archive
maintainer each time i want to fix this.

Actually I dont care much if katie does not support it, but the FTP-Admin
has to be aware that it will get him eighter a lot of work or a lot of
broken (cause not original compared to ustream) verions on source packages.

The Debian's Archive Self Healing capanilities is reducing. We are not in a
Workd where everyone does not make errors.

Greetings
Bernd
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wendelinusstrasse39.76646Bruchsal.de --