menu: apropriate section for DockApps; list of menu hints in use?

Hi

WindowMaker dockapps seem to be put into various sections atm
(eg tools, net, system). I just stimbled about the
WindowManagers/Modules section in the menu documentation, and I
am not shure wheter this would be a better place for dockapps.
What do you all think?

Regarding "hints": is there any list of hints that are already
in use? I would put hints into the menu files of my packages, if
only there was an easy way to figure out which hints already
exist and what I have to invent myself.

($ todolist --add go through all packages installed on my
system, hint the menu files out and bug maintainers)

ciao, 2ri
--
Hardware, n.:
        The parts of a computer system that can be kicked.