Re: New-maintainer - STOP THAT SHIT

> On 20010114T010257-0600, Scott Dier wrote:
> > What about odd programs with breakage on non-x86 platforms?
>
> Those are special cases, and warrant access to our non-x86 machines.

What about those with sid (me) who want access to potato and woody machines
to test with weird breakages? (me)

Why in hell are you people so immediately suspicious of NMs?

Here's a solution. Let's put in place every single tightarse, fascist
regulation you people have proposed. Then, let's dump you out of Debian, and
put you in the NM queue, under a different name, with no-one knowing who you
are.

Then, and ONLY THEN, are you entitled to speak about NMs. Become one first.
Then bitch.