ITA: fnlib

retitle 71565 ITA: fnlib -- special font rendering library used by Enlightened apps
thanks

I've used Enlightenment and followed its development for years, and am
already quite familiar with the code base (and eccentric coding style).  If
no one with more Debian experience is interested in adopting this package,
I'd be happy to take it on.

Since I'm still in the NM queue, a sponsor for uploads would be most
welcome.

Regards,
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer