Re: Progeny Linux Systems Announces Progeny Debian Beta One

Previously Joseph Carter wrote:
> I do fully admit that was my first encounter with C++, but dselect was
> also Ian's first (and last) C++ project.  Based on a reading of the source
> code, I'd say I was a much better C++ programmer then than he will ever
> be, but you should of course assume that is largely personal bias for an
> important patch (now lost unfortunately) which was rejected without review
[.. snip snip ..]

Stop whining please; I've already told you months ago that I'm willing
to look at that patch if you sent it to me, and I haven't seen anything
so far. Redoing that patch would be a much better use of time then keep
telling people you wrote it years ago and Ian rejected it.

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |