Re: RFC: planning bunch of wishlists for menu hints

On Thu, Dec 21, 2000 at 11:28:52PM +0100, Uwe Hermann wrote:
>  TV Apps: gnometv, xawtv, aatv etc.
>  Video Apps: smpeg-gtv, xanim, smpeg-plaympeg etc.
>
> I'm not so sure where these should go, though.
>
> Maybe Apps/Viewers/TV and Apps/Viewers/Video
> or Apps/Graphics/TV and Apps/Graphics/Video?

Currently video stuff seems to have standardized to Apps/Viewers - I
suppose TV stuff could be there as well (are they ?).

Hints "Video" and "TV" look like a better idea than subsectionning,
which would give deeper menus on all boxes.  We may even add "Images"
while we're are it, and maybe something like "Document" (for gv, xdvi,
ghostview, kghostview, xpdf - others ?)

--
Yann Dirson    <ydirson@altern.org> |    Why make M$-Bill richer & richer ?
debian-email:   <dirson@debian.org> |   Support Debian GNU/Linux: