Re: Release-critical Bugreport for December 8, 2000

[ Thanks, but there's no need to Cc me, as I read -devel. :)]

On 00-12-08 Joe Drew wrote:
> > > Package: djtools (debian/main)
> > > Maintainer: Debian QA Group <debian-qa@lists.debian.org>
> > >   71280  djtools: djtools: Default setup (w/magicfilter) looses lines
> >
> > I would appreciate if someone who has a hp-printer would take care of
> > this bug as it looks to be related to the hp-printer-stuff in the
> > package.

> I've adopted djtools, and fixed another (maybe?) related bug, but haven't

Ah, why is the maintainer-field still pointing to debian-qa in woody?
Are you in the NM queue and waiting for the approval?

> been able to reproduce this bug, and have gotten no response from the
> reporter so-far. I, however, have a much newer printer than djscript was
> originally designed for (932 vs 500) so it could have something to do
> with that.

> Could anyone who experienced the problem of losing lines when printing
> text files using djscript (the default text filter for hp printers using
> magicfilter) please test the new package at
> http://gemini.woot.net/~hosehead/packages/djtools
> to see if this problem still persists? Thanks.

May I suggest, that if no one steps up and complains or no one test the
package within a certain time, you just close this report, upload the
new package and wait if someone sends in a bugreport again. We can't let
open bug report stay open till maybe some day the submitter shows up
again.

Ciao
     Christian
--
          Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Team Member