Re: RFC: planning bunch of wishlists for menu hints

On Sat, Dec 09, 2000 at 12:10:27AM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 08, 2000 at 01:09:35AM +0100, Yann Dirson wrote:
> > Below this is a list of location changes I intend to request at the
> > same time.
> [...]
>
> Nothing for file managers et al?

I thought of it, but I don't have much of them installed (well... mc, gmc,
konqueror :).  Do you have more to add ?  OK for FileManager as hint ?

BTW, I'm planning to change the "Browser" I first used to WebBrowser, and to
use "CodeBrowser" as suggested to refer to cscope et al.  Objections ?

--
Yann Dirson    <ydirson@altern.org> |    Why make M$-Bill richer & richer ?
debian-email:   <dirson@debian.org> |   Support Debian GNU/Linux:
http://ydirson.free.fr/             | Check <http://www.debian.org/>