Re: Release-critical Bugreport for December 8, 2000

On Fri, Dec 08, 2000 at 07:16:05PM +0100, Christian Kurz wrote:
> > Package: ifhp (debian/main)
> > Maintainer: Torsten Landschoff <torsten@debian.org>
> >   74472  Tag them as conffiles!! *arg*
>
> Torsten, are you around? If yes, will you take care of it? If not, I
> mail him directly.

Yep, I am here. I will take care of it, not this weekend, but the coming
week.

> > Package: ilu-guiledev (debian/contrib)
> > Maintainer: Torsten Landschoff <torsten@debian.org>
> >   65463  Wrong dependency on libguile4-dev
>
> See above.

I will orphan the ilu packages. I never managed to get the packages to
the desired quality. There was somebody who wanted to fix the debs who
is not a developer but he never sent the patches he promised.

> > Package: python-gtk (debian/main)
> > Maintainer: Torsten Landschoff <torsten@debian.org>
> >   69875  typo in gnome-python file "ui.py" breaks font selector
>
> Same as ifhp and ilu-guiledev.

Hmm, I have the fixed sources lying around somewhere but I did not have a
woody system without helix at that time. Now I am up to current unstable
and will upload new packages asap.

cu
	Torsten