Re: debian-changelog-mode

Wichert Akkerman (2000-12-08 00:02:59 +0100) :

> Previously 99.roland.mas@aist.enst.fr wrote:
> >   If someone would like to take it, have a look at it, then sponsor
> > it, please do.  If you do, tell me, so that I could try to talk
> > Wichert Ackerman into Suggests:ing dpkg-dev-emacs in dpkg-dev (grovel,
> > grovel, I'm just a poor NM applicant :-).
>
> At the very least one has to spell my name correctly :)

Hm.  I thought I had cut and pasted it from dpkg -s dpkg-dev.  I guess
I must be wrong, or else Branden is really really evil, evil enough to
put special "misspell the DPL's name" hooks in the X selection code.

  From now on, I'll call you Wiggy.  I can probably manage that.

Roland.

PS: My apologies...
--
Roland Mas

  ()    Campagne du ruban ASCII :
  /\    Contre les mails en HTML et les vcard !