Re: debian-changelog-mode

Chris Lawrence (2000-12-08 02:35:40 -0600) :

> On Dec 07, Itai Zukerman wrote:
>
> > I'm wondering why it's called "dpkg-dev-emacs" instead of
> > "dpkg-dev-el".
>
> Or even debian-changelog-mode...

Okay people, you agree on a name and I'll rename the package :-)

  I didn't choose dpkg-dev-el for two reasons: 1. there's no
dpkg-dev.el file in it (bad reason, maybe) and 2. I did not think of
it.

  I didn't choose debian-changelog-mode for two reasons: 1. it may be
that sometime there's something more than just the
debian-changelog-mode.el file in it, and 2. I didn't think of it
either.

  Now if you want me to rename the package, I'll be glad to, but give
me at least one good reason to do so (or three bad ones :-)

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Sauvez les castors, plantez des arbres.