Re: long term goals of debian membership

* Bob Hilliard <hilliard@debian.org> [20001207 16:37]:
> Why should an encryption key be required?  I don't know of any
> official Debian activity that requires encrypted documents.  This is
> not to say any Debian Developer (or anyone else) can not use
> encryption if he wishes.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint-discuss-0010/msg00118.html

  (o) Applicants may NOT (repeat: NOT) have a sign only key

  [2] Yes, I'm bitter.  I just spent half an hour tracking down what I
  thought was a bug in ud-useradd only to discover it was in fact the
  applicant's key which was the problem.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com