More requirements for AMs (and their applicants)

Hi,

Yet more requirements designed to increase bureaucracy, slow down the
NM process, kill Debian and further the cabal's evil plans to take
over the world.

 (o) Account names must be >= 2 characters, 3 is better.
 (o) Applicants may NOT (repeat: NOT) have a sign only key[1].

Could someone please update the appropriate documentation?  Thanks.

--
James

[1] You can check for this by looking at their key with 'gpg -v
<applicant's name or key ID>'.  If you see only a "<number>/D"
(usually 1024) and no "<number>/E" or "<number>/e", it's a sign only
DSA key.  <cartman>Kick your applicant in the nuts</>[2] and ask him
to generate a proper key.

[2] Yes, I'm bitter.  I just spent half an hour tracking down what I
thought was a bug in ud-useradd only to discover it was in fact the
applicant's key which was the problem.