Re: cleaning up our task packages

Anton Zinoviev wrote:
> That seams to be a nice solution.  The problem is how to realise it.
> I think there is no need to make subtasks.  Let the task packages be
> many, for example task-web-server-apache and task-web-server-roxen.
> (I know that for these examples the question "what I want to do?" is
> not appropriate, but how to choose between these different web servers?)

We chose for you. This is the price someone pays for using tasks, this
is why none of _us_ will typically want to use tasks.

I don't understand why people don't seem to be able to grasp this.

If we go down the road you are proposing, we will have effectively one
task package per package eventually. That's why we *must* have a policy
limiting the number of tasks.

--
see shy jo