Re: [woody] apt-get problems (upgrade and dist-upgrade relatedt)

Hi Petr,

> looks like you've removed debconf, but it remained in /etc/apt/apt.conf.
> Remove it from there and it should work.

Hm, removing the line in /etc/apt/apt.conf  worked. But is this the way it is
supposed to work ? I did not remove anything, I just dist upgraded a former
working woody box (I am no very in to debian package management, so please
bear with my almost non - existent knowledge there ;-)).

So that should do the trick ? And what was debconf for, anyways ?

> 				Petr Cech
> P.S. next time set LC_ALL=C when reporting bugs
???

Thanks

Michael