Re: [woody] apt-get problems (upgrade and dist-upgrade relatedt)

On Tue, Dec 05, 2000 at 03:18:33PM +0100 , Michael Meding wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> after todays apt-get dist-upgrade on my woody box, I get the following if
> trying to do a dist-upgrade (see attached).

looks like you've removed debconf, but it remained in /etc/apt/apt.conf.
Remove it from there and it should work.

> Anybody got any clues of what to do now ?
>

> Thanks in advance for any help.

> Greetings
>
> Michael Meding

				Petr Cech
P.S. next time set LC_ALL=C when reporting bugs
--
Debian GNU/Linux maintainer - www.debian.{org,cz}
           cech@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz

Resistance is futile. You all will be packaged