Re: long term goals of debian membership

Mariusz Przygodzki wrote:
> When I am reading such sentences like above and below then I come out to the
> conlusion that some official Debian developers never were applicants, at
> least in their current life. They think probably they were born with the
> Social Contract in a left hand and with the DMUP in a right one.

I'm sure that if I had had to go through the cr*p new maintainers do
these days, I wouldn't have bothered.

Me: "I think I'd like to be a developer in this `debian' thing I
     installed yesterday. Here are 5 or 10 trivial things I'd like to
     work on."

Bruce: "Ok, here's your password."

--
see shy jo