Re: [humourous interjection] Re: long term goals of debian membership

[ Sam TH writes ]
> Well, personally, I don't have much sympathy for employers, but that's
> another discussion.  But yes, there are lots of overly burocratic
> unions out there.  But they have given us the weekend, and the 40 hour
> work week (although not yet in the tech industry), among other
> innovations.  That's why it saddens me that people dismiss them out of
> hand.

your problem is that you are defending "The Union" as the philosophical
ideal, and PAST achievements.

What people are critizing, is the corrupt cesspool of many of TODAY's
actual unions.

Kind of like the difference between [insert ideal political system here]
and [insert actual real-world implementation here]