Re: Woody Progress

Hi Rando!

You wrote:

> I'm seeing a difference in points here. I see no problem with a definite
> FREEZE date, as opposed to a definite release date. the freeze is a mere
> preparation for the release. The release date should not be determined,
> but freeze dates should. That can only help developers.

I agree. The Freeze date is something internal, while is release date is
not. The freeze should indeed last as long as it takes (until we are
satisfied with the result). The time before the freeze, however, does
not need to last: on the contrary: a definate freeze date would allow
developers to do a bit of planning.

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw                  | Si l'on sait exactement ce   |