Re: Woody Progress

On Mon, 4 Dec 2000, Bas Zoetekouw wrote:

> Hi John!
>
> You wrote:
>
> > > Wouldn't it be a good idea to set a definate freeze date now? That way,
> >
> > Four words: Debian 1.0
>
> ?

There was no Debian 1.0--just before Debian went 1.0, a vendor jumped the
gun and had CDs pressed before the release date.  That's why we have
codenamed releases like bo, hamm, slink, potato, etc.  There will
hopefully never be another definite freeze date, only release goals.

--
I can be immature if I want to, because I'm mature enough to make my own
decisions.

Who is John Galt?  galt@inconnu.isu.edu