Re: long term goals of debian membership

On Tue, Dec 05, 2000 at 12:09:16AM +0800, zhaoway <zw@debian.org> was heard to say:
> On Sun, Dec 03, 2000 at 10:19:32PM -0500, Ben Collins wrote:
> > > What is the big deal with keeping the membership small, does it really
> > > take a lot of resources to support each official member ?
> >
> > The more developers, the more likelyhood of having a "bad seed", and the
> > less chance of knowing about it.
> >
> > By bad seed, I mean people with ill intentions, such as warez junkies,
> > crackers, script kiddies, etc...
>
> I guess you'll get more eyes too, huh?

  I want more eyes.  Especially in the back of my head.  Not having a
360-degree field of vision gets really cumbersome sometimes..

   Returning you to your regularly scheduled flamefest between the elitists
and the populists,
  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> -----------------\
|                          "Inconceivable!"                                   |