Re: ITP plex86, if it complies to DFSG

> > > There is at least one, possibly two.
> FreeBIOS - http://freebios.sourceforge.net
> OpenBIOS - http://www.freiburg.linux.de/openbios/

Thanks for those links, sorry for the post to you directly instead of
posting to the list, my fault.

However, the non-free bios that plex86 depends on is a vga bios, and for
what I see on those projects, they are about programming a system bios, not
a vga bios. They don't need it, as they use the VGA card, and it has a BIOS
already.

Wich makes me think that if plex is not loading the VGA bios from the card
of the machine where it is running, must be because it needs something
special, maybe not :-??? I'll ask about this also :-)

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net