Re: woody machine available?

MoiN :)

On Sat, Dec 02, 2000 at 03:56:02PM -0500, Steve Robbins wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Dec 2000, Ingo Saitz wrote:
>
> > MoiN
>
> ... translation, please!

It comes from a northern german dialect named "Plattdeutsch". It
is a greeting which can be used anytime. I also could just say
"Hi", but that won't make your live interesting. :)

    Ingo
--
> I'm an idiot..  At least this [bug] took about 5 minutes to find..
We need to find some new terms to describe the rest of us mere mortals
then.
	-- Craig Schlenter in response to Linus Torvalds's