Re: ITP plex86, if it complies to DFSG

> <speculation>
> hmm, so why doesn't it use the native bios?  And how hard would it be to rip
> the user's bios in the postinst, for example?
> </speculation>

I guess that the bios it uses doesn't have much to do with VGA hardware but
with having a virtual VGA, and besides, having to treat with the different
VGA cards BIOSes must be a headache :-) just guessing though!

On the other side, I suppose that seing it from mandrake's point of view,
the BIOS it uses fits perfectly :-(

Note: mandrake is the one that is paying Kevin Lawton, the leader of the
project.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net