ITP: bochs -- x86 emulator

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

--

And on that note:  Bochs runs on just about anything...
License is LGPL, though the VGA BIOS situation is identical (elpin,
free to distribute with bochs), so it'll be non-free probably...

seems rather silly to package two copies of the same bios, though.
Maybe elpin could be persuaded to switch to a better non-free license,
so we only need one copy of the VGA BIOS in the archive, and these packages
could both go into contrib.

-brad