Potato installer for nubus-based powermacs

Gentlemen,

I'm not a subscriber and hope this list is appropriate for my posting.

I've successfully installed Potato on a Power Machintosh 6100 using the
monolithic kernel being developed at http://nubus-pmac.sourceforge.net.
I've built a 'Mach Kernel' image for Apple's MkLinux Booter that is a
booter+kernel+installer for Potato.  This installer can be found at:

	ftp://ftp.symsys.com/pub/linux/nubus-pmac/vmlinuz+initrd.gz

A short set of MkLinux-to-Potato instructions are at:

	http://www.symsys.com/~ingram/hardware/powermac/potato-install.html

Regards,

- Greg